The Colorado Landlord Legislative Coalition aspires to create positive legislative change for those that provide housing for others and in turn the renters of Colorado.
This is a call to action.
Now more than ever, Colorado Landlords and Property Managers need to come together.
The single-family rental property industry has representation at the state capitol. That means we have not been at the table when bills are being introduced and negotiated.
We decided this had to change. Landlords and property managers now have a needed voice and a presence at the state legislature in order to protect and advance our industry, The Colorado Landlord Legislative Coalition was created for that purpose. We have hired lobbyist William Mutch of Mutch Government Relations to represent landlords, property managers, and related industry professionals.
Our objective is to create awareness, urgency, and advocacy for the single-family, rental property industry, our landlords, property managers, and others that serve our industry.
For many years we have relied on other real estate associations and individuals to represent us, but our specific interests were not always at the forefront. It is time for Colorado Landlords to converge and make our voices heard.
With your help, and membership dues we can create a strong coalition.
We will now direct our own advocacy with the hiring of our own lobbyist. A lobbyist that represents the single-family Landlord and Property Manager and our specific needs. We are getting a seat at the table when we need to be there to negotiate and advise. The Colorado Landlord Legislative Coalition will be all-inclusive and reach out and welcome all landlords and related industry professionals. The Coalition will be supported and funded with membership dues and managed by landlords and industry professionals.
The 2020 legislative session produced a number of Bills that directly affected our landlords and the way professional property managers are allowed to run their business.
When you join our organization, your membership dues help to fight bad legislation in 2021.
Let’s make a difference.
Principal of Mutch Government Relations
William handles government relations issues at the local, State, and Federal levels.
Mutch has a strong track record of managing associations, winning candidate campaign and legislative issues, building effective grassroots programs, managing political action committees, fundraising strategies, and building/managing broad legislative coalitions.
Latest news from our Lobbyist:
2020 Founding Board of Directors
President – Rob Lynde – Milestone Real Estate Services – Colorado Springs
Vice President – Lyle Haas – Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc. – Denver
Treasurer – Danielle Rogers – All Seasons, LLC CRMC – Colorado Springs
2021 Board of Directors
- President – Lyle Haas – Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc. – Denver
- Vice President – Alex Yoder – Dorman Real Estate Management – Colorado Springs
- Past President – Rob Lynde – Milestone Real Estate Services – Colorado Springs
- Treasurer – Danielle Rogers – All Seasons, LLC CRMC – Colorado Springs
- Secretary – Lindsay Jewell – Property Professionals – Garfield County
- Lobbyist Liaison – Annemarie Sunde – Legacy Property Management – Littleton
- Lobbyist - William Mutch – Mutch Government Relations
2021 Advisory Council
- Pete Muccio – Tschetter Sulzer, P.C. – Real Estate Attorney
- Jordan May – Frazcona, Joiner, Goodman & Greenstein, P.C. – Real Estate Attorney
- Brandon Ceglian – Ceglian Law P.C. – Real Estate Attorney
- Betsy Madsen – Dorman Real Estate Management – Colorado Springs NARPM Legislative Chair
- Robert Alldredge – Jericho Properties Realty LLC – Denver NARPM Legislative Chair
- Dena Watson – Freedom Property Management – Western Slopes NARPM Legislative Chair
- Bryan Potter – Alert Realty & Investment CO. - Northern Colorado NARPM Legislative Chair
Join The Colorado Landlord Legislative Coalition.
2021 Membership Dues
• $500/Month ($6,000 per year)
(Company or individual would automatically be invited to join the Advisory Council)
• $250/Month ($3,000 per year)
• $100/Month ($1,200 per year)
• $50/Month ($600 per year)
• $5/Month or $60/year
Membership levels are designated for acknowledgment purposes and will be displayed as determined by Board. Dues are not limited to the above amounts but dues paid between membership levels will be “awarded” the lower membership level until the next annual designated level is reached.
The CLLC is a non-profit organization supported and funded by donations, which are considered Membership Dues. Membership Dues are used to fund lobbying efforts and administrative costs. The more members that join the Coalition and contribute Membership Dues the larger our voice and our impact at the Capital. Please consider establishing a higher level of Membership to be recognized for your contributions and to help fund the CLLC for years to come.
To pay by check please make the check payable to the "Colorado Landlord Legislative Coalition" and mail it to:
Colorado Landlord Legislative Coalition
C/O All Seasons, LLC
1610 S. Tejon St.
Colorado Springs, CO 80905
Depending on how you file your taxes membership dues may be deducted as a business expense. Membership dues for the CLLC are not tax-deductible as a charitable donation. Please consult your tax advisor.